The Tech Tour NRW Green Programme is designed to help start-ups based in North Rhine -Westphalia region developing tech solutions in the broad green/sustainability areas to boost their investment readiness and build relations with investors. Entrepreneurs get exposure to potential strategic partners and investors, networking opportunities with corporate investors and venture capitalists through participation in a 4-month programme and series of online and onsite activities.
The Tech Tour NRW Programme is organised by Tech Tour and co-hosted by BioCampus Cologne, NRW.BANK, KölnBusiness and Ministry of Economy, Innovation, Digitalisation and Energy of NRW region.
Meet 30 game-changers in Sustainability
28 September 2022, Cologne, Germany*
* if health and travel conditions permit
- Investment and partnership around around 30 selected emerging companies from the NRW region
- Innovation in 6 different subsectors: Energy, Materials, Bioeconomy, Mobility & Transport and Digital Models
- Emerging phase: companies seeking seed and series A phase or revenues strong traction seeking also strategic partnerships, selected from the NRW region
- Selection or invitation-only for the best entrepreneurs and most active investors, corporations, and governmental experts
The Tech Tour NRW Green Programme is an NRW regional qualifying event and the top 20 companies will be invited to pitch also at the Tech Tour Sustainability 2022 (flagship event with 300 participants, show-casing the top companies from different Tech Tour 2022 programmes in Sustainability sector) – taking place on 23-24 November 2022 in Essen, Germany.
Is this for me?
The programme is designed to help start-ups developing tech solutions in the following sectors:
Registration is open until 1 September 2022!
- Company application period: 13 June - 1 September 2022
- Company selection announced: 15 September 2022
- Onsite networking event/forum: 28 September 2022 in Cologne, Germany