European Healthtech Investment Forum 2022
For the 6th consecutive year, Business Finland and Tech Tour will continue the successful European Healthtech Investment Forum event series in 2022. Due to the current situation in Europe with Covid-19, the event will be organised in a fully virtual format and not physically in Helsinki. The event has also been extended to cover three days from 8-10 March 2022! The forum will gather companies seeking investments with investors seeking new companies to add to their portfolio. Explore with us the European Healthtech sector and build long-lasting relations with partners and experts!
Meet the top game-changers in Digital Health, Diagnostics & Medtech, Lifesciences & Biotech
- Investment and partnership: around 40 selected technology companies
- Innovation in the field of Digital Health, Diagnostics & Medtech, Lifesciences & Biotech
- Programme with 10 online sessions or services for selection, strategy, meetings and recognition
- A panel of seasoned investors will review all applications and the top 40 ranked companies will be invited to pitch at the event as well as meet potential investors in online one2one meetings
- Participation in a Programme with long successful track: Past alumni participating in the past 5 editions raised a total of EUR 89 million post events
Investor, Corporate and Expert Guests applying to Meeting Sessions - apply here.
In the meantime, sign up to get updates and learn more about our Community.
Is this for me?
Your company is seeking investments (Seed, Series A&B), and operates in one of the following areas:
- Digital Health
- Diagnostics & Medtech
- Lifesciences & Biotech
Start-up Applications are extended until 20-01-2022!
Here are the relevant deadlines:
- Company application period 11-10-2021 until 20-01-2022 (Extended)
- Investor application period 11-10-2021 until 01-03-2022
- Company selection announced in the first week of February
- Online event 8-10- 03-2022
Overview Highlights from past editions
The Tech Tour Healthtech by Business Finland Programme has the pleasure to host interactive sessions, combining the Tech Tour signature of quality innovation and Finland`s position as an internationally renowned forerunner - presented by selected entrepreneurs and challenged by expert investors, with insightful keynotes in an attractive format.
The impressive group of Healthtech stakeholders gathered around the editions can be accessed on the 2021 digital edition, 2020 edition, 2019 edition, 2018 edition and 2017 edition websites.
Finland as Global Leader in Innovation
Hosts & Partners