Meet 45+ game-changers in Digital, Healthtech, Cleantech and Foodtech
11 - 12 November 2021, Copenhagen, Denmark, 19th Edition of Tech Tour Nordic
- Investment and partnership around 45+ selected companies from the Nordic and Baltic region
- Innovation: Digital, Healthtech, Cleantech and Foodtech sectors
- Emerging phase: companies seeking Seed and Series A investments phase or seeking also strategic partnerships
- Programme with 10 online sessions or services for selection, strategy, meetings and recognition and live event
- Selection or invitation-only for the best entrepreneurs and most active investors, corporations and governmental experts
If health and travel conditions permit
, this year the programme will take place in Copenhagen, Denmark! The programme includes a Networking dinner taking place on 11th November 2021, followed by Pitching sessions scheduled on 12th November 2021.
Deadline for the application is 5th October 2021!
Is this for me?
The programme is designed to help start-ups developing tech solutions with the following conditions:
- An early stage start-up with headquarters in one of the following countries: Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania.
- A startup looking for funding Seed and Series A investment in one of the following subsectors:
- Digital & ICT: ICT, SaaS, Software, Platforms, Industry 4.0 (IoT, Big Data), Fintech, AI
- Deep Tech & Industrial technologies: SpaceTech; Robotics, Sensor technology
- Cleantech: Biotech, Industry materials, Bio Economy, Circular Economy, Energy, Smart Cities & Environment, Transportation solutions, Oceans & Maritime
- Healthtech: Digital Health, Medtech, Life Sciences
- Eager to commit to learning, improving and collaborating with your peers and investors
- Start-ups application period: 1st February - 5th October 2021
- Selection Panel application period: 7th June - 22nd September 2021
- Selection Panel Kick-off: 14th September 2021
- Start-ups selection announced by: Week of 18th October 2021
- Online Academy: 2nd-3rd November 2021, 10:00-12:30 CET & 15:00-17:30 CET
- Onsite networking event: 11-12th November 2021
- Pitching Sessions: 6-7th December 2021
- One2One meetings: 8-13th December 2021