The Tech Tour organization, the Tech Tour Growth event leadership and partners have been monitoring the global situation with the coronavirus carefully over the last days.
While the situation is rapidly evolving and with the health of all of us in mind, we regretfully have made the decision to postpone the Tech Tour Growth event.
Tech Tour Growth 2020 – Ambition & Purpose.
Europe’s next wave of tech unicorns and their investors together on the shores of lake Geneva!
Every year, Tech Tour invites Europe’s most promising Growth 400 entrepreneurs to:
- Join the Tech Tour Growth on 26-27 March, 2020 in Geneva & Lausanne, bringing them together with existing and new investors;
- Take part in the 2020 Tech Tour Growth 50 research. 50% of the past Tech Tour Growth 50 Listed companies became unicorns, went public or were acquired. The average valuation of the 2020 Tech Tour Growth 50 Company is EUR 270 million. Claim your copy of the 2020 Tech Tour Growth 50 here.
2019 has been the best year yet for European tech, with companies attracting over €30 billion in investment. Tech leaders are leveraging Europe’s diversity to build global champions in a distinctly European way: with purpose. That’s why the theme of this year’s summit is Ambition with Purpose. This year isn’t based on a series of panels (although we have some great guest key notes) but facilitated, CEO only workshops, investor round tables and networking sessions. This gives everyone the opportunity to share experience, collaborate and learn from growth CEOs and their investors.
Here are some of this Tour’s highlights:
- CEO workshops hosted by Bryan Garnier, Euronext, McKinsey, IMD and Tech Tour
- Investor round tables with LPs, investor and European Commission leaders giving a future perspective on potential returns and impact for growth tech investment in Europe
- The Tech Tour Growth 50 and Growth Awards celebrated over the networking dinner in the beautiful Beau Rivage hotel in Lausanne
- Dinner key note of last year’s Growth Award Winner (Dr. Jurgi Camblong, CEO of Sophia Genetics)
- Fireside chats with this year’s Award winners
- Deep dive sessions on Consumer/Retail, Hardware & Devices, Business Productivity software, Health Tech, Big Data, Analytics and AI, Platforms & Marketplaces and Cybersecurity on 27 March in Lausanne.