The Tech Tour 2017 Italian Healthcare Venture Forum will take place on 11-12 October to foster investment, partnerships, licensing, M&As and export in the healthcare sector. The Italian Healthcare Venture Forum is organized in the framework of the Meet in Italy for Life Sciences (MIT4LS 2017) general event, by the Torino Chamber of Commerce together with Bioindustrypark within Enterprise Europe Network. The special Venture Forum is dedicated to 20 Start-up/emerging companies in the life science domain, that will be selected and will profit from a special mentorship course and meetings with international investors and Venture Capitalists.
The participation to IHVF is free of charge only for companies already registered to MIT4LS.
The Tech Tour 2017 Italian Healthcare Venture Forum promises to bring together investors, entrepreneurs, corporate representatives and other stakeholders in the healthcare sector, providing a broad overview of the Italian healthcare ecosystem.
The event will focus on the following sub-sectors:
- Life Sciences
- Digital Health
Why join us in Turin 11-12 October 2017?
- Together with Meet in Italy for Life Science (one of the biggest healthtech brokerage meetings in Italy at its 4th Edition) will create the place to be for Life Science this fall
- Witness outstanding presentations of the companies in Healthtech and Biotech, pre-selected by an esteemed panel of investors
- A chance to dive into the investment environment in Italy and the region. All key stakeholders in Italy and Europe at the same place to meet you
- 20 Life Sciences companies
- 20 active investors and corporate representatives
- 10 sector stakeholders
- 20 guests