About the Job
Tech Tour seeks to engage a Project and Events Manager to plan, manage and execute events that will make an impact to our target audience. We are looking for candidates with fresh ideas, innovative thinking, exceptional time management and organizational skills, willing to join our team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Download this job annoucement in PDF
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate/manage and implement projects and events (programs) for our community of investors and entrepreneurs in innovation and high-tech sectors
- Identify and engage with entrepreneurs, investors, and industry experts from across Europe
- Build long term strategic partnerships and networks with relevant stakeholders
- Build and run the content of the programs
- PR and marketing activities/tasks related to programs promotion
- Onsite event organization and coordination, i.e. managing the team with a hands‐on approach
- Take responsibility for a budget of targeted revenues/expense control
- Take responsibility for achieving programs/events quality execution and the related KPI’s
- Represent the Community, its technology tracks, and networks as a project manager at events, meetings, and projects gatherings.
If you are
- Project and event management experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English (and other languages appreciated)
- Good understanding of and interest in entrepreneurship and/or investment
- Digital innovation, healthcare, cleantech sector knowledge would be an advantage
- Highly ethical team player– commitment to people with the highest levels of professionalism and responsibility
- Commitment to quality – constantly aim to deliver the highest value to customer
What we offer:
- Live insights into the growth journey of tech entrepreneurs from all over Europe
- Personal relations with international venture capital and corporate investors
- Fun and motivation as a team
- Attractive base compensation and performance bonuses
How to apply:
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Project and events Manager job application” attaching motivation letter and a CV. Short-listed candidates will be contacted only.
About Tech Tour
Tech Tour is Europe’s largest tech investment community. It supports tech entrepreneurs to raise investments and to grow, progressing their innovative solutions addressing global challenges and making our world more equitable and sustainable.
Every year, over 1,000 of the most promising tech companies are selected by some 1,000 investors and corporate partners actively engaged in 25 specialised Programmes culminating in annual events. All of Europe and all tech sectors are covered including digital, health and sustainability with a focus on scale-ups with a potential to grow and impact.
Tech Tour’s customers are regional and tech clusters and larger investors and corporations. Over 80% of the revenues are recurrent. With 25 years of experience, our entrepreneur alumni selected in the Tech Tours in the past 6 years alone reported over EUR 18 Billion of investments raised.
We are independent, have no conflict of interests and do not take commissions nor investment stakes. We have offices in Brussels and Sofia and have a team of 35 experienced staff members, serving the tech entrepreneur investment community. See more details at www.techtour.com.